Thursday, November 20, 2008

my morning latte

Yesterday someone bought me a 'flavored' latte'. It was almost too good looking to drink. 2 shots of espresso flavored with some Carmel syrup and topped with whipped cream drizzled with caramel. Seriously???? I felt guilty enjoying it, knowing that it must be laden with sugar... but ohhhh so good.


This morning, however:
  • we have reports that Iran has been busy producing nuclear material. Should we be worried? Ummm, duh! It seems to be enough to produce an atom bomb.
  • No this is not pirates of the Caribbean, this is the pirates of Somalia. Pirates are seizing sea vessels off the coast of Somalia.
  • Here is the list of nominations sent to the senate.
  • Waukesha's City Budget was passes this week. This year you could say that officials learned their lessons from last years marathon session of 9 1/2 hours. They divided and conquered.
  • It was cold and icy. The roads by me were fine on my route home but apparently other places throughout the city didn't share my experience. There were several accidents reported. My own mom called me on my cell phone while I was en route home to yell at me for answering my cell phone while I was en route. (no joke)

Today the flurries are heading our way. Stay safe if need to head out there. My brother in Arizona is bragging of warm sunny days. Still... I do dream of a White Christmas.

Have a FABULOUS day.

2 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

we have reports that Iran has been busy producing nuclear material. Should we be worried?..heck yea...!..but have a great day hun!

Blog Host said...

@ WomanHonorThyself

What do ya think, should we redecorate the bomb shelters everyone build in the 50's???