Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The New Face of Feminism

It's the "F" word that I don't pull out for the faint hearted. But it is time. The word is out.

FEMINISM.

Why have we gotten so timid of that word? I have my 'femi-nazi' sisters to blame for this. The far lefters who have gotten so hell bent on extremes that the rest of us who believe in the core of the word (that women and men should have equal opportunity) embarrassed to use it.

I would like to submit that women AND MEN (a hemmm) feminists are ALLOWED to believe in Pro-life without compromising equality within the sexes.

Pro-Life. To me this is an issue of morality, not equality. Life and death. Who, besides God, has the right to determine whether an unborn child gets to live or not?

You ultra bra-burning feminists are so over the top that you are actually hurting the definition within the actual fight for equality! Women and men are afraid of the stinking word because of your representation of it. I urge you to seriously think about this.

I don't know too many men or women who don't believe in the core... equality. I also do not know many who would openly use the 'f' word in public. I have actually been urged, within a women's organization against domestic violence, to NOT use the word for fear of what the listeners would interpret. (this is true!)

Well Sarah Palin, you have my vote. Not because you are a woman. But because my vote is for morality... for life.

'Hers is the new face of feminism. Get ready to see more of it.' http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=764723

No comments: