Thursday, September 4, 2008

Obama's running shoes

I have to say that initially I was really not thrilled with the '08 elections. Honestly the thought of Obama sitting at the head of the American government scared(scares) the ba-gee-bees(my official technical term) out of me, and I didn't see how the McCain party would be able to up the ante' (so to speak) like they have with the introduction of Palin, and what an intro. speech it was!

Seriously, I couldn't (and still can't) calm myself when I think about the security of our country, of everything we have gone though as a nation, as neighbors, since the shock and the horror of 9/11 and how a man like Obama thinks he could make it all better.

After looking carefully over where Obama stands on national security and where McCain stands on it I am blown away. Obama's language is as weak as his plan. Senator Obama, I want to know how you plan on protecting my family and myself? Because all I see is weakness.
"A phased withdrawal" http://www.barackobama.com/issues/iraq/ is what you say. I am hearing "RUN LIKE THE WIND BULLS EYE!"

Okay, I don't want war any more than the next guy. I hate it. But I fear that with a man like Obama in our American presidency we will turn into a nation of yellow jello eating ... (well you get where I'm going with this) It scares me!

This is a tough world. I'm not sure how to tell you this Obama, but there are bad guys out there who are really excited about your phased withdrawal. There are bad guys with real guns and stuff... but we won't be able to protect ourselves under your plan and I don't see how you will be able to either.

So, I've changed my mind. I am really excited about the '08 elections. I believe this is the most important election of our lifetime. I'm excited because we have a strong leadership in McCain and a new, fresh voice in Palin.

Bring it on!
http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues/054184f4-6b51-40dd-8964-54fcf66a1e68.htm
http://www.barackobama.com/issues/homeland/

No comments: