Monday, October 13, 2008

Enjoy it while it lasts

There never seems to be a lull in activity at our house. Today, after getting off the phone with the school nurse, my son's not feeling well, I got in my car to go check it out myself. I was stopped on the side of the road by some prehistoric size bug, which conveniently landed in my lap. Ewwww! (this is why I have to make sure my windows are closed at night... all the creepy bugs get into my car) Once composed I continued on my journey to the school.

Boy, it seems bright today. Way brighter than yesterday and the sun isn't even shining. Now where did I put my glasses? Pulling to the side of the road for the second time it hit me. How beautiful is this? Every other tree was magically pained over night. Scarlet reds, jolting yellows, bright greens, rich burgundy's. Oh my.

The weather forecast did say that today would be one of the last of the warm ones. I'm not taking that for granted. Once I got home, took care of my son, I got out my camera to snap a few photos for you to enjoy also.

This post is for all you home bounders or those of you stuck inside four walls not able to enjoy this last day of gorgeousness.

No comments: