Friday, October 24, 2008

my morning latte'

Happy Friday! The work week is ending the way is began. Cold and rainy. Regardless, I hope you have a fabulous day.

Palin tells Fox news, on Thursday that the $150,000 shopping spree was not as it was told. No big surprise.
"If people knew how Todd and I and our kids shop so frugally. My favorite shop
is a consignment shop in Anchorage, Alaska, called 'Out of the Closet,' and my
shoe store is called 'Shoe Fly' in Juneau, Alaska. It is ... not 5th Avenue type
of shopping,"
Palin said, adding that the RNC purchases will either be returned
or go to charity.


I, frankly don't care. Although it looks as though she will end up with $50,000 worth of clothes for the Palin family and even that feels a bit excessive. But that is not my world. I don't need to be judged by America, Europe, Asia...etc. You know what that reminds me of? Those shows about the wealthy spending insane amounts of money on their bratty kids birthday parties. My Super Sweet 16. I can't even imagine what it would be like to splurge like that.

Trick or treat is next Friday, October 31st in Waukesha and most surrounding areas.



Waukesha Freeman

JSOnline

It's time to BOO your neighbors. Do you have kids? Want to throw out a random act of Halloween goodness? You can begin the BOOing. It's simple.

  1. Fill a bag (a simple lunch bag will do) with goodies
  2. Drop the goodies at an unsuspecting neighbors house
  3. Ring the doorbell
  4. and run like the wind bulls eye!

Don't forget to decorate your boo bag. You should have the kids decorate the bag for the BOO. Pumpkins, Ghosts, Leaves... and include a poem that explains what has just happened.

To our good friends on our street.

Our homes locations made us meet,

You now have been boo'd, but who could we be?

We'll never tell, it's a secret you see!

We placed these goodies for you and yours,

Then we ran fast after ringing the door!

Happy Halloween!

Place this boo! on your front door And be sure you boo! 2 neighbors more!

No comments: