Monday, October 20, 2008

milestones

Are you getting as tiered of the politics as I am?

I thought about posting a bit about the non-scientific polls that have been all over the news today advertising Obama's lead in the presidential race. nawwww.

Then I thought about the controversial phone calls that Favre had been making outing the Packers offence. nawww. No Denials From Lions Coaches About Favre Report
It might have been funny to talk about the SNL bit with Sarah Palin, It is funny: Sarah Palin Saturday Night Live Video.

Waukesha applies for 15 percent water rate hike , crimes at Kohl's dept. store, Colin Powell endorses Barack Obama, stock market seems to be up this a.m.STOCKS STAY UP..., Taliban say they killed aid worker for spreading Christianity, Archbishop criticizes Obama... . yada, yada.

Instead, I guess I wanted to veer away from this cold, rainy Monday morning and celebrate my son's milestone. Let me edit that I am not a hunter. Never held a gun, I have no plans on ever holding one, unless it is filled with water. But my son finished the hunter's safety courses with flying colors and got his first pheasant. So, for him I am celebrating.

Mission minded, they are on their way.
Aim, shoot, and ta daaa!

No comments: