Wednesday, November 5, 2008

the day after

I suppose congratulations are in order but they will not be coming from me. Not yet anyway.
There were too many a-hem moments that took place over the last few months to sell me on the idea that you, Barack Hussein Obama are, indeed the best person for the job.

You have, however, shown us your character.
I have seen you as a someone who surrounds himself with hate groups. Hating Jews, Hating America. Militant groups and terrorists. That is too much hate for me.

And I hate to say it... but this election was not won fair and square.

"55,000 total stolen votes: 15,000 by absentee ballot, 10,000 from college students
voting both at home and at school, and 30,000 from illegals and day-trippers from Chicago and Minneapolis primarily showing up in Kenosha and Hudson, WI."
james t.
But with liberal groups like acorn are we really surprised?

So BHO you have a lot of work to do, but I will be keeping my eye on the job market (especially the coal industry), the terrorist country alert (ask your v.p.), protecting my church, my kids, my back.
I hope we will be able to sleep at night but I doubt we will really feel safe.

You will get my congratulations when you deserve it.
You will get my respect when and if you earn it.
You will get my trust... well never, your a politician. duh!

2 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

theyre never getting mine..ever..but my friend..I won't give up the fight...just yet! :)

Blog Host said...

You go girl!
We need to fight for what is good and right in our nation, in our cities, and in our neighborhoods.

We are all in it together. :D